People break the promises they make. Someday, out of luck, one person out of the six billion would keep his promise. The promise that you were reluctant of believing of setting your heart on it. And one day, you'll find yourself in a white dress and beside you, is that one person in his tux. Before you know it, you'll be saying
"I do."
This is where I have always been coming to. Since my time began, and when I go away from here, this will be the midpoint to which everything ran, before and from which everything will run. But now, we are here, we are now and those other times are running elsewhere. We must be willing to get rid of the life we once had. We must be willing to accept change.
Just one more day with you. That is all I'm asking for. That's all I need. Let's go to the park, let's run in the rain, sing in the crowd, wear matching t-shirts, drive out of town and kiss on the beach.
*The hardest thing about seperating is not the feeling of letting go, not the part of goodbyes, but going through every damn day, having to remember everything.
:')

No comments:
Post a Comment